Polkadot Ecosystem Weekly Digest
1. EVENTS & PARTNERSHIPS
- Web3.0 Foundation has published the list of Wave 9 grant recipients . There are 48 participants in 3 categories: Developer Tooling, Wallets/Interfaces and New runtime modules and dapps.
- A PR was merged finalizing more of Kusama parachain parameters. Parachains will be able to bid for a total of 8 consecutive periods, 6 weeks each. Know more.
- Bifrost Finance has released Asgard CC4 testnet, the latest one before the mainnet. Bifrost Dapp Beta is now live: you can get Test Tokens to complete the function of Mint, Redeem, etc.
- After the Bifrost Dapp Beta is stable, Bifrost will launch a Dapp Test incentive program. And now users can get $BNC rewards by submitting issue, please refer to Bifrost Long Term Contribution Incentive.
- Raze has launched a bridge for RAZE tokens between Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This integration also means that all the existing and forthcoming DeFi products running on BSChain are able to use RAZE tokens. How to swap.
- Raze Network has started the Ambassador Program. Those interested can fill in the Google form.
- Raze Network x DoraFactory
- Short About: Bit.Country — a review by Polkadot News
- Equilibrium will launch Genshiro, the DeFi parachain on Kusama Network, and will participate in parachain slot auctions! 10 $GENS for every 1 $EQ. Total GENS supply on Kusama is 1.2B tokens. Read about Genshiro tokenomics, PLO strategy and more.
- Started on April 12, the 1st phase of Equilibrium ‘s PLO has already reached the 250,000 DOT hardcap for the token swap. If you didn’t participate yet, you still have a chance. How to.
Users who have already swapped their DOT for EQ should log in to their accounts to make sure that they chose either a 12-month or 24-month lease period.
- In case you missed Tech Polkadot Meetup in Moscow on April 17 — watch a replay! The event was dedicated to Rust development and the Substrate framework by Parity.
- Next phase of SubQuery — Projects — a service where users can publish their projects to SubQuery‘s managed service. Once the project is published and deployed, users can interact with it over GraphQL endpoint. Details.
- Zenlink opened its beta testing for the community on April 13. Top 100 participants will win Zenlink’s limited edition community NFT and its affiliated ZLK airdrop. Additionally, the TOP 10 with the most Bifrost BNC test coins will split the prize pool of 1000 BNC. Details.
- Orion Protocol announced that its code has been successfully migrated to the Polkadot ecosystem via Moonbeam Network, and is underway with building out the UI/UX for integration into Orion Terminal.
- Moonbeam has completed several technology initiatives in preparation for the launch of a decentralized, fully-functioning parachain. This push to decentralization was made possible by the development of a custom parachain staking pallet, a new extension for the Cumulus consensus mechanism named Nimbus, and the enthusiastic participation of many third-party collators who plan to produce blocks on the Moonriver and Moonbeam MainNets.
- Plasm has completed building the bridge with Secret Network. Secret is a L1 blockchain with consensus and on-chain governance, built atop the Cosmos. With the bridge built with Secret Network, Plasm will connect the Cosmos ecosystem to Polkadot.
- Plasm x Patract
- Kylin announced pre-mainnet staking with MantraDAO! KYL staking pool began accruing rewards on April 16th. ~0.4 KYL per block will be distributed. Unstaking takes 8 days, or a 2% fee for immediate unstaking.
- Kylin Network x Idavoll Network
- Decentralized Cloud Foundation (DCF) has launched The Crust Grants Program, to reward projects that add value to the Web 3.0 decentralized cloud storage ecosystem. Funding support up to 30,000 USDT.
- Crust is looking for Ambassadors. Current ambassador positions include:
- Community Ambassador
- Activity Ambassador
- Content Ambassador
- Technology Ambassador
- Translation Ambassador
- Apron Network integrates SpiderDAO‘s “whale-resistant” governance solution — hardware-enabled DAO system. In addition, Apron will continue to develop privacy protection routing techniques for P2P networks.
Gearing up for Acala Network‘s Kusama-based launch of Karura, Gauntlet will build a financial model for Karura with a focus on market risks like solvency and capital efficiency.
- Tidal has introduced the Tidal Testnet program. $10,000 rewards will be distributed to participants according to their contribution with 200 participants and 20 days duration for the program.
- To indicate your interest fill in the form. The testing will kick off for 20 days until May 8th. There are many activities that require participants to follow through during the 20 days period and top winners will be awarded at the end.
- Robonomics has presented its Kusama Parachain Lease Offering.
- Every participant will be rewarded with XRT. Per 1 KSM contributed, 1 XRT is rewarded. Participants of the auction receive increased staking of 50% annual return. Crowdloan limit: 100,000 KSM. Details.
2. NEW PROJECTS
Trustless and free identity registrar for Polkadot and Kulupu.
The first lending and staking protocol on top of Polkadot ecosystem
Crypto Printing Brush for Digital Artists
Uniarts aim to become the major gateway between business, individual or even A.I creators and blockchain networks, hence bring their unique artworks into an united NFT platform.
Kanaria is the world’s first NFT ICO framework
Sunrise Protocol is creating an open decentralized financial framework built on Polkadot.
X Predict Market
X Predict Market is a decentralized cross-chain prediction platform designed to provide diversified, automated, safety-oriented, high-yield, socialized forecasting services.
A blockchain based platform for natural resource management and governance.