Polkadot / Kusama
- Polkadot Blockchain Academy is at Cambridge (UK) for 4 weeks starting July 11th. It will teach cryptography, blockchain fundamentals, and developing on Substrate/Polkadot. Register here.
- Polkadot v0.9.22 has been released with LOW upgrade priority. This release switches to a new JSON-RPC server library and adds nomination pools to the native Kusama runtime.
- Congrats to OriginTrail for winning the latest parachain slot auction on Polkadot!
Acala / Karura
- Acala is sponsoring DeFi bounties in the “Polkadot Global: North America” hackathon, a 7-week online event offering over $250,000 in prizes. It starts May 30th.
- Participated in the Acala Early Adopter Program? You now have an exclusive NFT, which can be found here.
- Polkadex will integrate aUSD as the default stablecoin for the Polkadex parachain. Users will be able to leverage aUSD stablecoin trading functionality on Polkadex’s decentralized exchange. Learn more.
Litentry / Litmus
Litentry’s Litmus token bridge is now live. It will allow users to transfer the LIT token from ERC 20 into the Litmus Network.
Astar / Shiden
- Nomination Transfer has been requested since the release of DApp Staking and it is finally here. Read more about this amazing new feature from Astar.
- Astar’s DOT Festival is about to begin. This article to prepare you for what is coming.
- XCM is now on ASTAR. You can now transfer your KSM + DOT on Shiden and Astar networks.
- Astar has partnered with MyConstant bringing ASTR to their platform. You will now be able to collateralize your ASTR and borrow against it. Read more about this partnership.
- Algem — the new native liquid staking DeFi dApp on top of Astar Network offering new ways for ASTR users and holders to earn more.
Centrifuge / Altair
Centrifuge has announced a strategic partnership with BlockTower. The partnership will enable Centrifuge to access institutional capital to accelerate the financing of real-world assets on the blockchain. The team completed a $3 million first-round treasury token sale in April 2022.
Moonbeam / Moonriver
- The Big Unlock is complete. More than 1 million KSM locked for the 1st five winning crowdloans on Kusama was made available to participants. This event coincides with the completion of the Moonriver Crowdloan Rewards distribution. Details.
- Khala, the sister network to Phala Network, has opened up a cross-chain channel with Moonriver via XCM integration. With this integration, kPHA is now available on Moonriver as xcPHA for use across its active DeFi ecosystem.
Composable Finance / Picasso
- Composable Finance is launching a grants program for developers and projects building with CosmWasm.
- Whirlpool will be deployed on Picasso Network to bring privacy to Kusama & beyond.
- Subsquid partners with Composable Finance. So far, developers from both teams have worked together to launch a Subsquid Archive on Picasso.
Equilibrium / Genshiro
- Equilibrium has launched the first on-chain orderbook DEX in Dotsama. It’s now LIVE on their canary network Genshiro and will be rolled out on Equilibrium soon.
- Equilibrium has added SubWallet support on its Kusama-based Genshiro. To celebrate the partnership they decided to drop 50,000 EQ.
- The deadline for the Mega $10,000 worth EQ Gleam Community Giveaway is now extended till May 28. Grab this opportunity and participate now to win a share of the prize pool.